8 Basic protective measures against coronavirus COVID-19
1. Wear a facemask（very important)
When you go out or close contact with others, remember wear a fasemask.
2. Wash your hands frequently(very important)
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
3. Maintain social distancing(very important)
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others especially anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
4. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth.
5. Practice respiratory hygiene
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
6. Clean and disinfect
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
7. Stay home & Eat at home as much as you can
8. Stock enough food and Doing Exercise everyday
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Stay Healthy Be Happy
43 views0 comments